You won’t be able to join the auction in person, but you would still like to attend? Please join our online-bidding-platform to follow the auction live and bid live, too – from the comfort of your home or while on the go, via your computer, tablet or mobile phone.
The easy way to your online-bidding-account:
Go to online.imkinsky.com and open an account by clicking onto “registration” and completing the form.
- Be careful to fill in all the cases marked with an *, and to choose one or more sections of interest.
- Should you not already be a client, we would like to ask you to send a copy of ID (driver’s license, passport, identity card) to firstname.lastname@example.org
As soon as you are registered, you can log on to online.imkinsky.com with your chosen user name and password.
- Please keep in mind that you have to be accredited before every auction if you want to bid online.
Should you want only to follow the auction online, you can do so via “Online Auctions”. The live stream from the auction starts just before the auction.
Accreditation for online bidding:
To be able to bid online, you need an online bidding account. If you are logged on to online.imkinsky.com, click onto “I want to bid online”. We will then check up on your request.
- Should you not already be a client, we will contact you and ask for a copy of ID. It is not possible to bid online if you are not a registered customer.
- Should you already be a client, you will receive confirmation of your accreditation via email. You are free to bid!
Bidding online live:
Log on to online.imkinsky.com with your account details before the auction.
- Please make sure you are logged via your account and not as a guest. Your user name should be visible on the top right next to “log out”.
- Go to “Online Auction”. Shortly before the auction starts, the first lot will come up on your screen, and live stream and sound will be activated.
- You now can follow the auction live and bid.
Technical tips and tricks
We have listed a few more technical tips and tricks to ensure that nothing gets in the way of your online bidding experience and your success during the auction.
- Make sure you have a good and stable internet connection (preferably wired).
- VPN connections and company accesses can delay or prevent the loading of page content or the LIVE stream in certain situations due to their parameterisation.
- Delayed display? Reload the auction platform, this sometimes works wonders.
- Play it safe: Log in on a second device (tablet or smartphone) so that you can fall back on it in case of network problems. This should, if possible, be connected through another internet connection (e.g. an LTE/5G connection).
To watch the auction LIVE, you will need one of the following web browsers:
- Google Chrome from version 54 (Windows, MacOS, Android)
- Mozilla Firefox from version 48 (Windows, MacOS, Android)
- Microsoft Edge (Windows 8 and higher - may increase latency by about 1 second depending on the device)
- Apple Safari (MacOS and from iOS 10)
Recommendation: For the best LIVE Stream experience, we recommend the web browsers Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Apple Safari!
- You can join the auction via Lot-Tissimo. You need to be a registered user of that site. After you request to take part in our live bidding, we will accredit you.
- Should you not yet be a customer of our house, we will still ask you for a copy of ID. It is not possible, even when using Lot-Tissimo, to bid online with us without being a registered user.
- After accreditation you will receive a conformation and can join the bidding.
Please be aware that a 3% fee will be added to your buyers premium.
Invaluable also charges a fee on the highest bid:
up to $4,999. . . . . 5%
up to $ 9,999 ... . . . . 4%
up to $ 14,999 ... . . . 3$
up to $19,999 ... . . . 2%
from $ 20,000 ... . . . 1%