Selling art at an auction
Auctions are places in which the opposing interests of sellers and buyers meet and are brought into harmony with each other—without any tedious, protracted negotiations.
Indeed: at an auction, decisions are made within a very few moments. While the battle between two bidders ignites, the tension mounts, and time becomes a factor determining victory or defeat, the price spirals upward.
We help you successfully sell your art
You would like to sell your artworks or art objects? With our long years of experience and extensive network, we are in the perfect position to help you do this. Our experts are specialists in their fields and are happy to appraise your art.
We advise you on the value of your artworks and the options for consigning them to auction. We place the network that we have established over our long years of activity in the art market at your service. Through the auction house im Kinsky, your art is offered to collectors, galleries, museums, and art enthusiasts.
Seven things that simplify selling art
- We are at your service throughout the entire year for a free expert consultation and valuation of your art.
- You can have your artworks appraised by us at any time. We advise you at no cost and with no obligation regarding the value of your artworks and about the possibilities of selling them at an auction.
- Make an appointment right away: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. +43 1 532 42 00.
- Stay up to date about acquisition tours, consultation days, and consignment deadlines with our newsletter.
- Please note: you can consign artworks and art objects at any time. However, only if the consignment takes place up to seven weeks before the auction can we guarantee that these works will be called out at that particular auction.
- Read all about fees for sellers here >>
- If you like, we can take care of the transport of your objects.
Let us appraise your art simply and with no obligation!
Send us photographs of your artworks, design objects, or antiques in advance to email@example.com, call us at +43 1 532 42 00, or use the online form for valuation requests.
Our professionals will give you an expert valuation and suggest a minimum selling price.
Your artworks are in the best of hands, for we ensure a successful sale.
Kinsky makes buying art easy! Our professionals will give you an expert valuation and suggest a minimum selling price. For this, use the online form to provide us in advance with photographs of your artworks, design objects, or antiques, as well as any information you have about the works. Please note that we are only able to process requests that include complete information about the applicant.
Your artworks are in the best of hands, for we see to a successful sale and will contact you shortly.