You can place live bids at our auctions from home!
1. Please register under the link online.imkinsky.com and check the box “I want to place LIVE bids online“ if you want to place bids at the auction.
We can process your registration only until Sunday before the auction.
Accreditation requests received after Sunday 12 PM CET cannot be considered and you will not be able to place bids online.
You also have the possibility to view the auction without placing bids. In this case, please do not check the box “I want to place LIVE bids online”.
Please note: If you are a new customer to the auction house im Kinksy, we kindly ask you to send us a copy of your valid photo ID by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to +43 (0) 1 532 42 00-9.
2. After the successful registration you will receive an automatic confirmation email.
3. An employee of the auction house im Kinsky will then check your data and contact you.
1. On the day of the auction you can log in with your user name and password on online.imkinsky.com.
If you want to place online bids, you must have previously been approved by the auction house im Kinsky.
Should you have forgotten to check the box “I want to place LIVE bids online”, you can do so until 12 PM CET at Sunday before the auction: Please click on the link “To place live bids please click HERE” on the welcome screen.
2. To follow the auction in real time click on the link “==> CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE AUCTION” on the welcome screen after you have logged in or on the menu item “Auction / ONLINE AUCTION”.
3. The first lot will be visible ca. 30 minutes prior to the auction. The video stream will be activated ca. 15 minutes before the auction.
4. As soon as a black button appears in the middle of the screen you will be able to place a bid for the lot. Please note: As soon as the “Bid” button is clicked, a binding bid is submitted.
If there are two (or more) bids of the same amount, the bids take precedence as listed below:
- broker’s bids
- written bids
- bids in the saleroom / telephone bids