In order that your work of art reaches you quickly, safely andundamaged, we have made arrangements with the transport company specialising in the transport of artworks. hs art service austria will be responsible for the professional packing, insurance and delivery at most favourable terms.
- After the auction, Mr Robert Mayr of our logistics department will give you an estimate for transport and insurance.
- Upon payment of the purchase price for the work of art you have acquired, please contact Mr Mayr via telephone +43 1 5324200-18 or e-mail email@example.com and give him your approval for the transport with hs art service austria.
- Thereafter hs art service austria, Mr. Wingelmaier (tel. +43 1 614 25-16, firstname.lastname@example.org) will contact you in order to arrange a delivery date and time.
- You will be invoiced for the costs of transport and insurance directly by hs art service austria.
If you do not wish to adopt this proceeding, we must ask you to arrange for the transport of the items you have acquired yourself .
We hope you will understand that in this case we can in no way accept responsibility for the quality of the packing and the transport and therefore also not for the intactness of the artwork.
Some information regarding your invoice:
- Your invoice must be paid within 8 days.
- Please make transfers to our bank according to the details shown.
- We can accept domestic and foreign cheques immediately when a bank guarantee is presented. Without this guarantee, the acquired artworks can only be released after credit is given by the bank (after 8 days at the earliest).
- Where export to a country outside the EU is required the VAT stated should not be paid; in this case, however, the export must take place via an Austrian forwarding agency.